A full range of commercial maintenance services to ensure that grounds are kept in an excellent and safe condition.
Greendale Landscapes work with Property Management Companies, Estate Managers and Residents Associations and are happy to liaise with tenants or other interested parties directly on your behalf.
Soft and hard landscaped areas are maintained to an agreed schedule which suits the requirements of the site and meets the budget. Our well-earned reputation for quality, efficiency and reliability together with detailed site reporting means you can be confident that your grounds are well maintained.
- Grass Cutting – frequency dependent on usage
- Lawn Care – fertilising, scarifying and re-seeding
- Shrub Beds – weeding, pruning, fertilizing, edging
- Weed Control – application of herbicides by qualified, licensed personnel
- Hedges – pruning, cutting back, fertilising, re-planting, topiary and re-shaping
- Car Parks and Pathways – sweeping, cleaning, spraying, repairs
- Litter and Snow Clearance – removal, salting and gritting
- Commercial and Office Grounds Maintenance
What Our Customers Say
Greendale have carried out many site projects for us, we’ve always been happy with the work and they’re always our No1 choice.
— J Verrier, Radcliffe Construction
They worked for me last year and will again this year, excellent work, good price.
— L Foster, Google
Monday to Friday
09:00 – 20:30
09:00 – 17:00
09:00 – 15:00
Send a Message
Follow us on Social
Greendale Landscapes Limited, registered as a limited company in England and Wales under company number: 06390949. Registered Company Address: 35 Canberra Drive, Cross Roads, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD22 9DG